Random

Friday, October 23, 2009

If I had a working camera, I would post the madness of my living room right now. My living room is filled with tons and tons of boxes, flowers, lanterns, books, fabric, table cloths, and etc. My mother's birthday / graduation party is this Sunday. I told the beau last night that I am not even nervous. I should be but I am not yet. I guess being extremely busy will do that to you. I cannot wait to post some lengthy blogs, with pictures, of the outcome. Please stay tuned!

I cannot wait for the new year. I am already taking self-evaluations on my personal progress to complete my short term and long term goals. I can honestly say that I have made some improvements. I have saved 2k dollars this year without really trying. Next year I want to aggressively save 5k+. The goal is to try to save $6,000. There is nothing sexier than checking my online savings account, HSBC, and see my money growing. This does not include my 401k. I plan on going back to school this Spring! I am loving the person I am becoming.

With that being said, I am going to change the direction of my blog soon. I want it to be a little bit more personal. I still love fashion and celebrity gossip but I think it's fun to read about the lives of "Regular" people's (not saying mine is all that interesting). I also want to volunteer more and join more non-profit organizations with the hopes of creating my own one day! The skies the limit guys. Take baby steps to accomplish that long term goal you've dreamed of. The only person stopping you, is YOU!

Talk to me, have you already made some plans for the new year? What are they?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...