My Wedding Journey

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Please forgive me for practically abandoning my blog. Is anyone still reading or following my little space? Well if you are, you are seriously in for a treat! You can officially add my name to the hundreds and hundreds of other personal wedding blogs. I feel like my wedding plans are finally turning out to be such a unique and fun experience that I just felt it was only right to share with the blogasphere (well at least I think so). We have some major catching up to do...so bare with me as I try to juggle work, buying a new house, life and trying to blog. My goal is to post up several postings within the next couple of days! I am so excited! Till then...here are some pictures of my ladies from a photoshoot we had.








Rock & Republic skinnies, Forever 21 blouse, BCBG pumps

1 comment:

Jackson said...

To make your wedding awesome and memorable you should pick amazing venue like Wedding venues in Atlanta which can make your day special in unique way. I am selecting the same for my wedding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...