P.U.S.H.

Thursday, January 7, 2010



It's funny that a week into the new year, I am faced with unimaginable difficulties. I will laugh instead of cry. I am done with the "woe is me" mentality. I look at situations for what it's worth. To build character, gain as life learned lessons, and remind me that God is still GOD! I strongly believe that 2010 will be a good year. Not because it will be a walk in the park but because I will no longer act as a child in challenging situations. My boots are strapped and I am ready.

Word of encourage for anyone that is going through times of difficulties: I DARE YOU NOT TO GIVE UP. Despite your circumstance, enjoy life. There are no dress rehearsals or take backs. Be grateful for what life brings today because God makes no mistakes. See you guys at the top!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

HRenaissance said...

Hang in there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...