On my hiatus

Wednesday, January 5, 2011


vintage dress: jaja vintage | shoes: aldo | belt: urban outfitters | earrings: random boutique from little 5 pts in atlanta

some of the things I did while I was not tending to my blog



i hosted a bridal shower, planned birthday parties, and celebrated almost turning 30. the beau took me to NC for my birthday. i toured the mint museum (which had an awesome, The Art of Affluence: Haute Couture and Luxury, exhibit) and visited the biltmore)


dress: from k-la boutique | purse: marc jacobs | shoes: BCBG | ring: vintage from eBay | scarf: old from forever 21




{ http://www.andrewthomasclifton.com/ }

but most importantly my bff, girl, homie got married! hopefully soon with her permission, i can post more pics from the wedding. trust you will NOT be disappointed!

3 comments:

Míriam Juan-Torres said...

It all looks wonderful :)
xx

D e g a i n e said...

great post, lovely blog


d e g a i n e

http://www.fashiondegaine.com

simplychic said...

omg her dress is stunning! i can't even see it all and i know that i love it! i hope you get permission to post more pics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...