Oh no not again

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Man, it is becoming really hard to stay up to date with this blog. I don't know where the time goes; oh yes I do...between the demands at work, planning another wedding, planning my wedding, and being a mother & fiance while trying to work on my business. One of my biggest qualms is being disciplined. I will get online determined to blog and then get caught doing something else until the wee hours of the night. And you know what that means; going to bed super late, then waking up late, then going to work late, then coming home late. Phew! After all of that a woman is tired.

In the beginning when I first started blogging, I posted monthly goals. I think I will get back to doing that. It's already February and I feel like I am losing that drive that I first had at the beginning of the year. So what better way than to hold myself accountable. I missed January but we can try to make this month count. What are some goals you have for this month?

Goals for February
  1. Relationship with God - have morning devotions, buy a study bible, look into volunteering somewhere.
  2. Work on changing bad habits - go to bed by 10 P.M. Wake up by 7 A.M. Be at work by 8:30 A.M.
  3. Fitness - Loss 10 lbs. Start 10 day fruit & veggie detox (mostly). Work out at gym 3xs a week.
  4. Business - Work on logo and design. Make business card and product package for O.
  5. Wedding - Attend Romona Keveza & Lazaro Trunkshow at Bridals by Lori. Check out more venue options. Start marriage counseling! Attend marriage seminar.
  6. Finance - File tax return and continue to maintain budget.
  7. Shopping - Buy heels that are NOT black. Invest in more workout clothes.
  8. Car Maintenance - change breaks, oil change , fix glass, get estimate for repairs.

1 comment:

HRenaissance said...

That's a rather long and intense list Miss Grace but you can do it. I almost feel the same way too, January went by really quickly and left much to be desired, but then thank God for February. You can do it all though with a lot of discipline and small rewards too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...