Racking up!

Monday, August 3, 2009

I was on Absolutely Oblivious' blog and saw her current post of her room. I immediately feel in love with her clothing rack and magazine display. Stop by her site and swoon over the lovely pics.



Photo via Apartment Therapy

This vintage clothing rack is a great alternative. While the tree rack is pretty to look at, I don't think it would fit my design aesthetics.



Photo via Apartment Therapy

For all my UK readers, The Holding Company has some of the cutest clothing racks! This is definitely on my to do list next to my shoe bookcase!



Photos via The Holding Company

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

After you posted this I am def. entertaining the idea of recreating something like this. I have such minimal closet space. My fiance has a lot of suits and that takes up more than half of the clothes rack.. Basically, my side looks like a big cluster F---... I need to see where I can put the rack in my room so it doesn't look out of place. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...