Tatted Up: City of Ink

Monday, August 24, 2009

I don't know about you guys but I am one of those that day dreams about my birthday months in advance....shoot at least 6 months to be exact. This year, I really want to get one or two tattoos, another piercing, and MAYBE color my hair. I know right. I am not sure if I can wait on the tat....I have been itching to get another tattoo, so I may be getting another one sooner than later. I only have one tattoo and I have always wanted more. I am not sure what has stopped me.

I want a really large tattoo on my back. I will probably go to City of Ink when I decide exactly how I want that too look. For now, all I know is that I want a large drawing of Africa on my back and something to symbolize my homeland (for that don't know I am originally from Nigeria). I am toying with the idea of getting a tat on heel. Argh! Decisions. Here are some tattoos from City of Ink:



Edited by: It's Just Ja | Photos by: myspace.com/miyabailey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...