Silly Me....

Tuesday, December 1, 2009


If you have a NM Last Call in your city...I advise you to go there b/c they are having a really crazy sale. So the beau and I were there to pay his NM bill (I don't know why he does not like doing it online....but I am not complaining). While he did that, I was browsing the shoe dept. The beau swears he has the eye to scope out beautiful buys. This time I must agree with him. He was bringing fabulous shoes left and right for me to try on. I honestly really wanted some flats, so he brings me these green suede Cole Haan flats to try on. I really needed some classic black flats but I could not resist them. When we got in the car, I noticed I had the wrong shoe box. Silly silly me. Good thing I am not really a collector of shoe boxes. I also got this uberly cute sweater vest from my favorite boutique in Atlanta, K-La.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...