I started my blog on January 9, 2009. So in a few days, my blog will be 1 years old. So you know what that means....a giveaway!!! Not sure what it will be...but I will come up with something. One of my first blog posts was a list of things I wanted to accomplish in '09. So let's check them out and see how bad I did:
27 Things to Accomplish in '09
Definitely room for improvement but feeling really good about where our relationship is going!
I don't like to air my personal life on my blog but one of little man's wishes came true this year. Thank God.
Again room for improvement but I definitely like where this is going!
4. Create a budget and stick with it & pay off 75% of my debt
I did better in regards to spending...I hardly bought stuff for myself this year but still in debt. Which sucks.
5. LOSE WEIGHT
I gained instead of lost...ha!
I accomplished this task then spent it. Bad girl.
8. GO BACK TO SCHOOL
9. Get a promotion or a 2nd job/hustle (whichever comes first)
Almost started but I didn't follow through
10. Travel (D.C to start and then Cali)
I definitely plan on traveling in '10.
This sounds so juvenile...but definitely improving.
Spending more time with the beau has caused me to cook more. I would love to take some culinary classes. Cooking is fun when it's not a chore.
13. Volunteer more
14. Buy a CHI and fix my own hair (grow hair to shoulder length)
Hair has grown a lot but no new iron yet.
15. Take more pictures / buy a better camera
Bought a new camera but haven't taken a lot of pictures.
17. Look into refinancing my car
18. Run at least 2 5ks this year
19. Get a few more tats and piercings (i know kinda silly right-eh)
21. Learn to bake
22. Floss and brush before going to bed
23. Drink more water
I usually drink a lot of water but this year, I have been addicted to soda. I never used to drink soda. I need to get this under control.
24. Purchase really nice sheets and goose down comforter
25. Keep up with beauty regimen and wear makeup more often
26. Buy studded earrings