Beyonce gets ripped into shreds

Thursday, February 5, 2009

"Word has it that Beyonce spent all day crying her eyes out about Etta James ripping her to shreds about singing her song. B’s reps are declining to comment, but folks say she barely wanted to show her face yesterday and her feelings are extra hurt. I also hear that Etta called Beyonce greedy, her dad pushy, and said she always wants to be in the spotlight. And the original Diva no likey that ish. The verbal catfight continues…."

theybf



"You guys know your president, right? You know the one with the big ears? Wait a minute, he ain't my president, he might be yours, he ain't my president," James told fans during a Seattle concert last week.
"You know that woman he had singing for him, singing my song -- she's gonna get her a-- whipped. The great Beyonce...But I can't stand Beyonce," she added. "She has no business up there, singing up there on a big ol' president day...singing my song that I've been singing forever."

usmagizine





Dang Etta? That was definitely a low blow but I think that's what Beyonce needs. Not everyone is going to like you. I really like Bey but she needs a dose of tough-in-your-face reality check. HA!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...