Operation get skinny

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sorry for the delayed postings. Sick + Lazy = Ja not wanting to blog. LOL!

Anywhoot, I drugged up (Advil, Tylonel Night Cold medi, Airborne) and feel much better. Anyone who lives in Georgia knows that mother nature lives up to her name. One day it is 23 degrees and then tomorrow it will be 55 degrees. What?!

Down to business. Project get skinny is back and I MUST get it together. I am a walking Ms. Piggie lately and this is NOT cool. Since the change in my job will lead me to working from home I have to take full advantage of this and lose these pounds. By May I want to at least lose 20 lbs (I know kinda reaching right). By August if I could lose another 10/15 lbs. would be great. Yes, I have WAYS to go. I am the biggest I have ever weighed in my life. Meaning, I weigh more than I did when I was pregnant with my son. I have a muscular build with curves, so I will never be model skinny, but my height can't carry this weight.



I was talking to my manager today and she is currently watching what she eats with WW. So I think I will try to incorporate the same program into my routine. I really want to eat a larger but healthier portion for breakfast, a smaller lunch, and even smaller dinner. For those that struggle with coming up with meal pleans, I will start to post my weekly meal plan. Either every Sunday or Monday. So be on the look out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...