February Monthly to-do list

Monday, February 2, 2009

January was a good month, so let's see if this month can trail. This is already a good month, for one it's Black History Month AND my babes graced the earth this month. February 17th to be exact. He's slowly approaching his PRE-teen years and boy oh boy, I feel like he is going to make me WORK on my parenting skills. Ha, he's still my boo though. Anywhoot, back to my to-do list. Here we go:

  1. Beauty day / Get my hair pressed. LET THE CHOIR REJOICE!!! I have missed my Renee, so I cannot wait for my TLC! I am sure she's going to chop off a lot of hair, since I haven't been in her chair in a minute.
  2. Wake up earlier. Lord knows I am NOT a morning person. I am grumpy and irritable. I am going to have to work on that. In order to wake up earlier I need to go to bed earlier. So no more talking to the beau until 2 AM (if your reading this....lol).
  3. It's crunch time. Time to start my work out regime. I plan on working out Tues/Thurs/Sat for now.
  4. Fix my brakes (carried over from last month)
  5. Take more pictures.
  6. Try to call my gfs at least once a week (except my boo....call her 2/3 x's a week)
  7. Take my son & sister out SEPARATELY for a date night.
  8. Figure out what I will do for V-Day and my son's bday.
  9. Partially fix the son's room. Which includes painting, buying a bookcase and table (maybe even a tv or a computer). Buy myself some sheets and of course the Ikea hangers.
  10. Start working on my side hustle. I've got some tricks up my sleeve and I am so excited. Can't say what yet but I'll definitely fill you guys in later.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...