Venting

Friday, February 20, 2009

Photo: tjmacsindustries

I am tired. I think I am probably the most moody person I know. My moods change so much. One moment I am optimistic about life and then the next I am irritated wanting to be left the f@*# alone. ARGH! I am getting closer to 30 and I am annoyed at the stagnant process where my life is currently. I feel bland but the woman inside me is far from that. I feel like I am way over-qualified at my current job and I am surrounded by morons. I don't know. I hope this feeling surpasses and does so quickly. Although, the economic crisis is taking a toll on a lot of people, that is not even what frustrates me. In a perfect world, I would be going back to school, married, having a side business while traveling with my beau and fixing up our home. That's what I want. But currently I am working from home and chatting with my girlfriend about all of her endeavors. I love that my girlfriends are making moves but I want to be the one with an exciting story to tell.

I want to be able to go into NM or Saks and buy a pair of CLs and not think twice about it. I want to have a fabulous dinner party for the adults and then take my son to the lake the next day. We live life once, there are no dress rehearsals, I am not getting younger darnit. I want to enjoy life TODAY!

Argh!

Happy Friday by the way people!
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...