April Goals

Thursday, April 9, 2009

I have been meaning to post about my March goal progress but I have been quite lazy and I don't really want to see how awful I did last month. I have been in a funk lately and it's quite annoying. I am desperately ready for a change. Something drastic. Like packing my bags and leaving without telling a soul. This month, I want to continue to work out and save money. If I can only accomplish one goal this year...I want to go back to school. I feel like I am dying until I go back.

Goals for the month - April
1. Part time job search.
2. Continue working out at least 3 x's a week.
3. Create a meal plan for at least 4 days out of the week
4. Organize newsletter
5. Hang out with 2 girlfriends this month
6. TAXES
7. Increase my savings by $50
8. Pull credit report and work on reducing debt
9. Volunteer
10. Read one book this month

I am at the point in my life, where I have to stop complaining and take control of my life. I no longer know the Ja that I look in the mirror. This new chick is lazy, moody, and does not make things happen. I am playing catch up, but I am ready to do this.

PS - Since my iTouch, I've been wanting an iPhone. I may just have to do it. IDK.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you even finish one of your goals you have me beat by a long shot LOL. I would love to work out regularly too. Sometimes I think that really improves my mood and gets me energized. Good luck getting all that done, you can definitely do it~

Felicia|DaLipstickBandit said...

you've just reminded me of what i need to do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...