Travel

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Last year was my first time in my adulthood that I was on a plane. I don't think I like planes that much(really bad motion sickness) but I definitely want to travel more. I know I want to take the beau somewhere for his birthday, but I need to squeeze in some more places. Here is my must go list:

1. NY - Of course. I have so many friends in the New York it's crazy or New Yorkers that live here in Georgia.
2. Cali - This is where I may move if I am ever bold enough.
3. DC - Georgetown.
4. Seattle
5. Miami

Can you see the trend? I am a city girl. I love big cities and I really want to visit all of these places. I highly doubt all by this year but 3 out of 5 will be great. Where is your favorite must go city when you have to get away?

3 comments:

Felicia|DaLipstickBandit said...

when you're in nyc, we should grab a drink! :) i'll do your make-up..

Meya Cruz said...

cali is awesome and expensive but awesome! i live in san diego and im surrounded by so many beaches and can't complain about the weather =]]

Jajababy said...

LipStick1- That sounds like a plan. What part of NY are you in?

Meya - Hmmmm....I was thinking to my bf to Cali for his bday. What city do you recommend for us to go. He loves the beaches...I love the city. Any suggestions?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...