Be My Valentine

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Valentines Day is coming. If you have a significant other, what do you plan on doing? Here are a few ideas:


1) Get a couple's massage





2) Take a cooking class together






3) Wine tasting



4) Get professional pictures taken together


5) Quiet night at home with just the 2 of you. Plan a new and different meal together, go to the grocery store together, and then cook together (equally dividing up the work). And then have a candlelight dinner just the two of you with soft music playing in the background.

I personally have NO idea what me and the beau are doing. He hasn't mentioned anything so we shall see. But seriously, what do guys really want for these by of Holidays? They say they don't want anything but if you don't get them something they seem crushed. If I was a guy, here are some things that I thought could work:

1) Bake him his favorite treat. My guy LOVES strawberry shortcakes.



2) Goodie basket filled with cute and personal items (for example, a new toothbrush holder, a picture frame of yourself, pajama's and slippers)

3) Wallet or an electric shaver

4) If you're not married pick a part of his crib and redecorate it. I am leaning toward this idea. Possibly redecorating his bathroom

5) If I can't think of anything else creative, I will resort to the standard cologne or clothes gift.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...