Here comes the bride....

Monday, January 26, 2009




....I've been planning my wedding since I was an early teen. I want a party type reception with good food and LOTS of dancing into the wee hours. Even though I am nowhere close to getting married, I can't help day dreaming about the wedding planning and the getting married. Isn't that what typical young girls dream about? I don't like stiff weddings. I am not a tradionalist, so why bother? While surfing the net, I found these ubberly CAUTE wedding dress that scream Jaja!



This dress is so sexy. I really love the long veil that gives it an innocence slash mystical feel. I like that you see traces of her shoe. Since, I LOVE shoes this dress will show off my love perfectly.

This is dress screams fun. If I picked a dress like this, it would definitely serve as the reception dress. It looks like I can twirl and be free in this number.


Vera Wang Amsale
These are my two faves! Both dresses command attention.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...