Better your techinque

Friday, January 30, 2009

Man! I really really really want to improve my hair care technique. Currently, I am NEED of a wash. I am trying to limit my salon visits and do my hair myself. Since, I've gone natural it has been an annoying process and often I prolong my washes b/c of this simple reason. By May, I want to have my hair care tools COMPLETE, which include:




  • Another flat iron. I bought a Solia from http://folica.com/ but eh, I am not impressed. I want/need to get a CHI but I heard FHI is better.

  • I need a CHI Blow Dryer

  • A natural bristle brush

  • Serum I currently have the CHI Silk Infusion. I love it but it's almost gone so I need to reup.

  • Shampoo and Conditioner team - Right now I am using Paul Mitchell. No complaints but I want to do some more research and devote to particular brand

  • A good moisturizer

  • Hair vitamins

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...