Celebrity Friday

Friday, January 30, 2009


Hey Tyrese! Yum.


I am so excited for Taraji P. Henson! I've loved her since Baby Boy (which is one of my fave movies of ALL time....yep I said it). We're seeing a lot of her lately, especially since her Oscar nomination for supporting actress in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.














Christina Milian sure doesn't make it easy for us ladies. She's always manages to look great and sometimes inexpensively.




So Kimora is pregnant and rumor has it Dijmon and her already married. You can tell he keeps her happy *evil smirk*






Remember Dani Evans from America's Next Top Model? I hope she's getting some good gigs since winning. Does anyone still watch ANTP? I sure don't.





Hey Bey!





How could I forget:

MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!



Photo Credits: theybf/stealstyle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...