The CITY!!

Monday, January 12, 2009

I am so excited that Whitney finally got her own show. While I love The Hills (TEAM LC), it started to become so boring that I wanted to hang myself. But MTV must have heard my yawn all the from Atlanta, Georgia and quickly put together The City. The girls (cast) from The City run laps around the silicon filled L.A. Girls (well except my Lauren).








I really like Erin Lucas. She's really cute and seems really down to earth. I like the fact that she likes to smile. What's up with women that don't smile? Sheesh, frowning brings wrinkles. So yeah, Whitney of course is my fave then Erin.










Many might not like Olivia Palermo but the chick is F-U-N-N-Y. I guess she's supposed to be a Heidi Montag version frienemy? I think most women are like her or have those Olivia Palermo moments (even me at times...I know shocker), catty, gossipy, jealous, and wanting to be noticed type of woman. Also helps that she's kinda fierce compared to that Heidi Montag chick.












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...